Thursday 14 February 2008

Today 14/02/08

I've spent most of this evening, either close to, or in tears. My poor little Merlin has managed to cut his jaw somehow and was sooo well behaved as I examined it. He let me put on a headcollar, even though the strap was almost touching the cut, and then he stood pretty still as I pulled the hair back and examined the wound. He threw his head up high when I found it, but I managed to have a good enough look to see that it was clean and didn't need a stitch.

I worry about him so much as he's such a little bruiser and always getting into scraps and scrapes. I'm probably a bit overprotective of him, after losing Oliver, but you know, he could TRY and stay out of trouble, couldn't he? He's still such a baby and was so glad to see me, he gave me the loveliest cuddle and stood leaning against my legs after he'd eaten his supper.
I know I shall worry all night now!!!

No comments: