Wednesday 23 January 2008

Today 23/01/08

I haven't posted for a while because I've hit a stumbling block! The next part of Merlin's story involves Oliver quite a lot, and I've been missing my boy soooo much this last week that I haven't been able to write it!

The weather has still been atrocious so Merlin's education has ground to a halt, although in general his manners have improved greatly, and he's not quite so territorial in his half of the shelter. In fact he seems to positively encourage me to muck out, so long as I don't turf him out in the rain. I refused to bring him breakfast in bed yesterday, as the sun was out and I thought he should be too. Reluctantly he ventured out in search of his bucket, and then indulged in a good game of shove with Toffee. They were very amusing, but sadly for Toffee, Merlin has the edge over him in both speed and maneuverability. It's a bit like comparing a tank with a sports car!

No comments: