Friday 17 July 2009

Awesomeness

For some reason the boys were really antsy this morning. Toffee just wanted to pick a fight with Merlin and as always, Merlin was ready to oblige. These boys fight like wildcats but today's spat was quite low key. Merlin has been dying to show off his 'moves' since the weekend, and I'm guessing that Toffee was just sick of hearing about it.

Merlin and I are just so close now. What can I say, I just love this little boy to bits :)



In between every good battle, there has to be a moment of mud slinging! I think Merlin is saying "Yeah? you wanna piece of me?"



"Have some of this!"



Merlin made a swift exit, behind the bramble bush, but Toffee flushed him out.



They were about to start all over again and then noticed me taking pictures. How innocent do they look???



A nochalent scratch of his beehind on his favourite tree and then a bit of casual eating followed :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww so cute! Merlin is really pretty but I think Toffee is beautiful, what a handsome boy :)

Kim said...

Thank you Jenny :)

Kim x

Julia Guthrie said...

ROFL..their antics are making me chuckle so much! What fabulous characters they are :)

Kim said...

Thanks Julia, they are such time wasters though! I could watch them play all day and almost have done :)

Kim x