Sunday 9 November 2008

Merlin is looking soooo good at the moment, so I'm indulging myself with some lovely pictures.

This one and the next were from last week.



Now that his mane is getting to a decent length, I decided that I wanted on the right side, for when I break him in!



So I plaited it, and I think he looks lovely with little plaits. It also show off his gorgeous neck :)

He's not meant to be in this paddock with lovely grass, but he jumped through the tape this morning (naughty boy!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a handsome boy you have there!

Willow said...

He's loving himself with those plaits! What a beautiful face he has - really cheeky too!
Willow x

Kim said...

Thank you Kim. He's really grown into himself, if you know what I mean! He's showing his true potential :)

I love the plaits and think they suit him, so thanks for that Willow. The menfolk don't necessarily agree with me though. I'll take them out next week to reveal a lovely flat mane (hmm, hmm!)!!!

Kim x