Wednesday 18 June 2008

Still here

Merlin is still doing really well, and we are completely over any issues that I had. I realise it was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction due to losing Oliver, and now that I've accepted that, I'm building a much stronger relationship with Merlin. He's sooo loving, and teaching him is a lot of fun, as he's very quick to pick up on what I'm showing him. Every day he tests the boundaries, but that's how it should be with a stallion, so I have no problems with that. The day he stops is the day I'll worry :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

You must have had a wonderul relationship with Oliver... and now with Merlin too! It is so nice to hear he is doing well, and yes, testing the boundaries is part of his being. Keeps life interesting, eh?

Unknown said...

my Eriskay is a gelding now and still keeps testing the boundaries. I think he really likes that, to see what he can get away with :D
Are you going to train Merlin to ride or drive?

Kim said...

I hope you and Merlin are doing well...