Wednesday 7 May 2008

Do I dare???

Every time I say things are going well, something usually happens to throw me off balance! But I'll risk saying it, Merlin has been absolutely lovely lately. He's started calling out to me when I pull up in the car and has stopped throwing his weight around. I'm able to do more with him and he's started to be affectionate again, YAAY (please let it last)!

My neighbour has a very boisterous two year old gelding, and we sort of discussed putting the two boys in together for a bit of a yar, to let off steam. I think it will do Merlin a lot of good to have a playmate, but I'm reluctant to upset our current state of calm. So I'm still thinking it through. I'll try and get some pictures of the little lad, because he is sweet and Merlin would so enjoy dominating him!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kim it is good to hear things are going well for you and Merlin. I hope he gets to play a bit, and that it has a positive effect... you never know, but I think it will. If positive thinking will help, I will close my eyes and concentrate... good boy, good boy, good boy!

Kim said...

Thank you Kim. I've had so many good wishes from people and I feel very glad to know so many kind souls :)

Kim x